Mr. Sanker grew up in Northville and lives with his family in Novi. Before his legal career, Mr. Sanker received training from one of Michigan's largest real estate companies, working as a mortgage broker and a mortgage underwriter. He knows the laws and regulations for the residential and commercial real estate industry inside and out.
He's bought and sold real estate, leased real estate, and represented clients in all aspects of commercial real estate law. He knows what it takes to protect your needs before a deal is done.
· Lease review
· Commercial real estate or residential purchase agreements
· Commercial real estate or residential financing agreements
· Contract review
· Entity selection
· Title defects and title research
· Zoning issues
· Planning issues
· Real estate development
· Brokerage and property management legal issues
· Landlord/tenant disputes in commercial real estate or residential
· All these services offered in metro Detroit, including Novi and Northville
To discuss you commercial real estate or residential real estate legal needs in metro Detroit including Novi or Northville contact me to schedule an appointment.
Monday through Friday: Open 9:00 am - 5 pm
Evenings: By Appointment Only
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Sunday: By Appointment Only
39500 West 10 Mile Road, Novi, Michigan 48375, United States
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with SankerLaw through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy GoCentral Website Builder